The Inland Empire Labor-Management Cooperation Committee (IELMCC) will be conducting an award competition for outstanding projects completed in the years 2017 and/or 2018.
The awards will be presented at the June 8, 2019 Electrical Industry Awards and Apprenticeship Graduation Banquet.
If you would like to enter a project in this year’s competition, please see the following rules:
The Southern Sierras Chapter, NECA and Local Union(s) 440 and 477 will recognize projects built and completed in 2017 and/or 2018 with awards. These awards will be announced and awarded at the Electrical Industry Award and Apprentice Graduation Banquet scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2019.
Due to this being the first year awards will be presented, the committee will award up to two awards for each category. They are:
Please select the category that is most appropriate for the project and scope of work.
- Only projects finished in 2017 or substantially completed in 2018 will be considered. Projects still under construction will not be considered.
- Only one project per category can be submitted. However, contractors can submit projects for each category.
- A panel of industry professionals will make the award selections based on criteria that includes originality, workmanship and installation.
- Each entry must be submitted with project photos, preferably in high resolution PNG or JPEG file format. Applicants may submit up to ten (10) photos. A minimum of two (2) photos must be submitted. One construction and one post construction. Projects without project photos will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain permission from the project owner. The IELMCC reserves the right to reuse photos for the purpose of promoting the electrical industry.
- Awards will be presented at the Electrical Industry Awards and Apprenticeship Graduation Banquet scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2019.
Time – Line
Submittal of Projects – Feb. 15th – March 15th
Judging Period – March 15th – April 15th
Winners Notified – April 15th – May 1st
Award Presentation – June 8, 2019